We are open for indoor and outdoor dining from noon to 9 pm Sunday through Thursday and noon to 10 pm on Friday and Saturday.
Things will be a little different than you’re used to, but we think you’re going to love it. Here are just some of the safety and format changes we have implemented in order to offer you a fun and safe dining atmosphere:
- Switched to quick-service format on our patio in order to limit contact with servers. Order straight from the bar counter and we will bring your food out to your table. You will not have a server.
- No seating at the bar
- Tables spaced 6 feet apart with very limited seating capacity, but a lot of space
- Everyone must wear masks except when seated at their table
- Maximum party size of 6 people
- Contactless QR Code Menus
- Tables sanitized between each seating and many other little things to help keep everyone safe
We can’t wait to see you again!!!!
Gullifty's interior 1970's
One sunny afternoon in State College, PA., Andy Zangrilli, the founder of the Gullifty's concept, heard somebody say "nifty gullifty". That evening, he called Gene Johnson, his cohort, in their tireless efforts to open a restaurant on Philadelphia's Main Line, and asked him what he thought of the name Gullifty's. "Gillespie's, why would we want to call it that," Gene asked. "No, no...Gullifty's," responded Andy, "and we want to call it Gullifty's because no one will know how to spell it, how to pronounce it, or what it means." They both agreed that those were essential ingredients in giving a name to just about anything. And with that, Gullifty's was born!
Over 43 years later, Gullifty's is a Main Line Tradition. How have we maintained this lofty status for such a long period of time? Simple. Gullifty's means so much to so many people. To women and men alike, it's a noon time haven from the rigors of hitting the shops or working at the office. To families, it is the children's favorite spot. To singles, it is a place to eat, drink, and meet. To all, it is good food, good value, good service, and good times.